Born in 1957, Mr. Justice Kajimanga holds an LLB degree with Credit from the University of Zambia (1983) and an LLM degree from Cornell University U.S.A (1993). Courses for his LLM degree included International Business Transactions, International Commercial Arbitration, International Law, International Human Rights Law, Environmental Law and Private International Law.
- He was admitted to the Bar in 1984 and was the best student with six distinctions in Book-keeping and Accounts;
- Conveyancing and Legal Drafting; Commercial Transaction; Domestic Relations, Criminal Law and Procedure; and Evidence.
- Mr. Justice Kajimanga began his career as Corporation Counsel-Legal Services Corporation (1985 -1987);
- Legal Counsel/Board Secretary – Zambia Cooperative Federation Limited (1987 – 1995);
- Partner – Charles and Charles Associates, a firm of Advocates (1995 – 1999);
- Managing Partner-Kajimanga and Company, a firm of Advocates (1999 – 2002);
- Judge of the High Court (2002 to date);
- Judge of the High Court – Commercial List (2003).
- He was appointed Chairman of the Small Claims Courts Committee with the task of establishing Small Claims in Zambia;
- Later, he was appointed, Judge-In-Charge, Commercial List;
- and Judge of The Supreme Court;
- Mr. Justice Kajimanga was a pat-time Lecturer at the University of Zambia in Company Law and Business Associations (2004);
- Part-time Lecturer in Commercial Transactions at the Zambia Institute of Advanced Legal Education, a training institution of Law graduates for admission to the Bar (2005 – 2008).
Mr. Justice Kajimanga is a trained Arbitrator and a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. He is also an accredited tutor in arbitration courses offered by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (2003 to date); and he is a member of UNEP’s Advisory Committee of Judges (2006 to date). Mr. Justice Kajimanga attended the Train-the-Trainers Course in Environmental Law in Kenya sponsored by UNEP (2005).