Hon. Lady Justice Mugeni Siwale-Mulenga obtained a Bachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B)University of Zambia, Lusaka(1994), she
received her Bar Admission, Advocate of the High Court and Supreme Court of Zambia (AHCZ), (ASCZ) (1995) and Master of
Laws (LLM) Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand( The major was administrative law but I also did environmental and
commercial law) (1998).
Hon. Lady Justice Mungeni Siwale-Mulenga is currently a Judge of the Constitutional Court, a position she has held since 2016.
Prior to her current appointment she served in different capacities including:
- 2010 Acting Director, National Water Supply and Sanitation Council
- 2000 to August 2009 Secretary to the Council – National Water Supply and Sanitation Council
- 1997 to September 2000 Senior State Advocate – Attorney General’s Chambers, International Law and Agreements Department, Ministry of Legal Affairs.
- 1995 to June 1997 State Advocate and later Assistant Senior State Advocate – Attorney General’s Chambers, Civil and Debt Collection Department, Ministry of Legal Affairs.
Professional affiliation: Member of:
- Law Association of Zambia (LAZ)
- Water and Sanitation Association of Zambia (WASAZA)
- Zambia Association of Women Judges (ZAWJ)
- International Association of Women Judges (IAWJ).