Possesses vast legal experience: twice Attorney General of Zambia and ex official member of the Zambia Cabinet under three President
- A Cambridge University and University of Zambia graduate;
- formerly Commissioner and Vice Chairperson of the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights (one time Special Rapporteur on Prisons and Conditions of Detention in Africa, Chairperson of the ACHPR’s Working Group on Extractive Industries and Human Rights Violations in Africa);
- formerly Chairperson of the Zambian Human Rights Commission;
- formerly Lecturer in Law at the University of Zambia;
- formerly member of the Judicial Service Commission, the Zambia Law Development Commission and the Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission;
- formerly Chairperson of the ZIALE Council and formerly Chairperson of the Anti-Money Laundering Authority;
- Presently Judge of The Supreme Court of Zambia.